A partial list of things I've seen: 1. Java JDK not supported - Currently 1.7.0u51 works, however 1.7.0.55 fails. 2. Schema exists, but not all MySQL scripts complete( no data or upgrade file run) 3. JAVA_HOME variable not defined, or not set correctly 4. The password for the DB not specified/incorrect in the Profiler.xml file 5. Port Closed / IPTABLES firewall not allowing connection(service iptables stop to test) 6. Listening port not on 80 (8080 or 8443 are common), and connection fails (add port to connect URL) 7. Connection to local DB not created/fails (invalid credential, configure connection SecuronixDB) 8. Catalina OPTs incorrect in environment settings CATALINA_OPTS=-Xms2048m -Xmx4096m -XX:PermSize=512m -XX:MaxPermSize=1024m -Dsolr.solr.home=C:\Securonix\securonix_home\solr

I'm sure others have contributions and I hope everyone will post and help to build a list of known issues to check for with fixes where known.

asked 28 May '14, 18:29

David%20Swift's gravatar image

David Swift
accept rate: 0%

when installing the application, the license couldn't get updated. I have cleared the cookies ans cache. I took a backup of master, master license, system key & then truncated the tables, after that application I ran successfully.

link
This answer is marked "community wiki".

answered 14 Jul '15, 12:02

bhanureddy's gravatar image

bhanureddy
accept rate: 0%

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "Title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "Title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×4
×1
×1
×1

Asked: 28 May '14, 18:29

Seen: 1,756 times

Last updated: 14 Jul '15, 12:02