To create this, please follow the instructions below -
- Navigate to Configure -> Settings
- Select the HouseKeeping tab on the left.
- Click on Schedule housekeeping job
- Select the 'Clean Files' task.
- Please input the following information -
- Folder - Input the folder path (say, /securonix/securonix_home/import/success)
- Filename - the exact filename can be entered or the filename pattern can be entered. To enter filename pattern (i.e for filenames starting with messages), enter filenamepattern followed by '.' (i.e. messages.)
- Include subfolders - Enable it to 'Yes' to recursively delete files from sub-folders
- Include Non empty files - Yes
- Remove all data from X days prior - 5 ( removes all files older than 5 days)
- Click Next
- Click Save and Run (Can be enabled as a scheduled job)
14 Nov '14, 16:25