Hi, I’m trying to build an incremental upload for events on other data source

I wrote the following query for the import in order to have only first 30 seconds – select * from cartis.CARDS_MESSAGES_RO4 where timestamp_peula > to_date('01-jan-2015 00:00:00', 'DD-MON-YYYY HH24:MI:SS') and timestamp_peula < to_date('01-jan-2015 00:00:30', 'DD-MON-YYYY HH24:MI:SS’)

I put the incremental switch and chose TIMESTAMP_PEULA as the incremental field I put the condition and timestamp_peula > ${timestamp_peula}

When I put the date format as above ('DD-MON-YYYY HH24:MI:SS) I get error “ Illegal pattern character ‘O’ “ When I put the date format as we have in the attribute mapping (‘yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss.S’) I see that in the log : “Previous values available for … TIMESTAMP_PEULA TIMESTAMP_PEULA=2015-01-01 00:01:13.0 .. .. ERROR runtime:96 –

What am I doing wrong? Why did it decide that last value is 00:01:13 instead of 20 sec?

Thanks, Avi

asked 26 Feb '15, 03:04

acohen's gravatar image

acohen
accept rate: 0%

Can you try dd-MMM-yyyy HH:mm:ss instead. We use the SimpleDateformat class. See details on this link http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/text/SimpleDateFormat.html

link

answered 26 Feb '15, 03:07

tgulati's gravatar image

tgulati ♦♦
accept rate: 14%

tried.. now the job does not fly still value is 00:01:13 instead of 00:00:30 ERROR Freemarkerutil:73 Error processing freemarker template string: where timestamp_peula > ${timestamp_peula}.... unexpected end of file reached. the load continue (I get duplicates), stat correlating users and then anther ERROR JBDCexceptionReporter:101 unknown column 'activityip0_.uniquecode' in 'field list' ERROR: Dbutil:1238 - hibernateexception

and of coursed data get in and duplicated..

link

answered 26 Feb '15, 03:35

acohen's gravatar image

acohen
accept rate: 0%

Your answer
toggle preview

Follow this question

By Email:

Once you sign in you will be able to subscribe for any updates here

By RSS:

Answers

Answers and Comments

Markdown Basics

• *italic* or _italic_
  • **bold** or __bold__
  • link:[text](http://url.com/ "Title")
  • image?![alt text](/path/img.jpg "Title")
  • numbered list: 1. Foo 2. Bar
  • to add a line break simply add two spaces to where you would like the new line to be.
  • basic HTML tags are also supported

Tags:

×2

Asked: 26 Feb '15, 03:04

Seen: 930 times

Last updated: 26 Feb '15, 03:35